Who We Are
The Harrison County CASA Program, Inc. began in 1995 as a program of the Harrison County Child Abuse Task Force, Inc. In February 2002 the Harrison County CASA Program, Inc. was established as a private non-profit organization. The Harrison County CASA Program, Inc. is governed by a Board of Directors made up of local community members and funded by grants, donations and special events.
- We will provide independent, objective, factual information to the circuit court through quality court reports.
- We will be an active participant in the child's case management team.
- We will be persistent and keep our commitment to the children.
- We will perform our work with proficiency and professionalism.
- We will continue to improve ourselves through education and experience in order to improve the lives of the children we serve.
- To serve and improve outcomes for more children
- To continuously improve volunteer effectiveness
- To continuously increase program quality
- To share our insights to improve child welfare laws and policies